ONLINE SYMPOSIUM ON THE HOLOCAUST
Online Symposium on the Holocaust
This virtual symposium on the Holocaust supports you in your teaching about the Holocaust in a variety of settings, including home-based learning. This resource is:
- Free of charge.
- Recommended for students in grades 10 through 12.
- Accessible to learners at any time.
- Adaptable for different learners and schedules.
The symposium includes:
- A video-recorded historical overview on the Holocaust by Dr. Lauren Faulkner Rossi (SFU).
- Video-recorded eyewitness accounts by Holocaust survivors Lillian Boraks-Nemetz and Dr. Robert Krell with an FAQ part.
- Guidelines for teachers, a note to students on how they can make a difference, and additional resources provided on the symposium website.
Follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click on this link: https://vhecsymposium.thinkific.com/
- Click on “Enroll for free”
- Register with your contact information
- Ask students to take the same steps to enroll.
Recordings for this symposium were made at the presenters’ homes in April 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic.